Special Event Insurance
Why Special Events Coverage is Important:
You are vulnerable to law suits alleging “property damage”, “bodily injury” or “medical payments” caused by the negligent operations or activities at your special event.
Examples of negligence may include the following:
- If someone trips and falls at your affair, there is the potential you may be facing a significant lawsuit due to their injuries.
- Property Damage to the venue
- One or several attendees could suffer from serious food poisoning and you may be responsible for their medical expenses
Depending on the laws in your state, you may be held liable for the actions of intoxicated or underage persons you served at your special event.
- The negligent service to an intoxicated or underage person can produce substantial verdicts or settlements.
- Underage drinkers make up a significant portion of alcohol-related traffic crashes.
- You may be held responsible for the actions of those selling/serving alcohol for you.
- Even if you are ultimately cleared of liability, it may cost thousands of dollars to defend a claim.
Insure your financial well-being with a stable company that will be there to pay your claim.
What Happens When You Request a Quote?
We receive your form submission.
We search multiple insurance carriers for the best options for you.
We return the best three options for you.
You choose the best policy!