E & K Insurance Group: Private Client Insurance Program
Insurance tailored for the needs of the affluent household.
Hard Work. Persistence. Ingenuity.
Success did not come easy; and we understand your journey.
We value your accomplishments, what you’ve built for your family, and we stand ready to protect your assets and your dreams.
The E & K Insurance Group Private Client Program combines the product offerings of the world’s premier insurance carriers for successful individuals to create a suite of coverages uniquely suitable for you.
Whether your passion is the collection of fine arts, sailing the world’s oceans or enjoying the serenity of your vacation homes, you can be confident that we are protecting your distinct lifestyle and what matters to you.
Likewise, your standing in business and the community present unique challenges - from identification and reputation protection, to safely navigating fiduciary exposures arising from service on non-profit and charitable boards and foundations.
We understand you and your lifestyle and are ready to exceed your expectations.
Make Your House Feel Like a Home.
Enjoy the Ride.
- New car replacement
- Agreed value
- High liability limits
- Worldwide coverage
- Roadside assistance
- Towing & Labor
- Choice of repair shop
- OEM parts
- Loan or lease gap
- Injured pet
- Fraudulent title
- Deductible waivers
Sail the Seas.
- Agreed value
- Replacement cost settlement
- High liability limits
- Uninsured/Underinsured boater coverage
- Longshore & Harbor Workers' Compensation Act
- Personal property & fishing equipment
- Search & rescue
- Emergency towing & assistance
- Boat show & demonstration
- Marinas as additional insured
- Temporary substitute watercraft
- Bottom inspection
Indulge Your Passion.
- Comprehensive, worldwide coverage for fine art collections
- Collection risk assessments
- Collection valuation assessments
- Infrared assessment
- Coverage enhancement when market value exceeds scheduled value
- Work in progress
- Newly acquired items
- Diminished value/pair or set
- Items in transit
- Museum loan consultation
- Emergency evacuation/medically necessary repatriation
- Medical monitoring
- Medical provider search & referral
- Medical expense and other emergency advances
- Medication & eyeglass replacement
- Travel companion return
- Family member/friend round-trip visit
- Return of remains
- Vehicle return
- Dependent children assistance
- Legal assistance
- Interpretation/translation services
- Kidnap & ransom
- Up to $100 million of additional, excess liability protection
- Expanded defense with personal attorney participation
- Not-for-Profit board liability
- Family trust management errors & omissions
- Underinsured/Uninsured motorist coverage
- Employment practice liability
- Liability for rented or borrowed watercraft
- Reputation crises management
Plus an Extraordinary, Concierge Claim Experience.
What Others Have Said.
"When our house had flooding and damage from Superstorm Sandy, E & K worked with us and our insurer every step of the way to get our claim correctly adjusted and paid. Even when we had no power, the folks at E & K were available and had the resources that we needed, at the time we needed them. So glad to have a local agent with national caliber talent there at our fingertips who understands us and our home and family situation."
- Edward S., Rumson
"The E & K team is simply the Best. Knowing the same people are working there for many years is a comfort. The Personal Insurance Team at E & K, understanding your lifestyle and particular needs, cannot be understated. They really are working 24/7 to insure everything that goes wrong will be taken care of in a quick and efficient manner. Love, Love, Love E & K."
- Keith L., West Long Branch & Long Branch
"My family and I have been long time clients of E & K. Over the years, their representatives have gone out of their way to understand our changing needs. Whether suggesting enhancements to the various policies we have or expediting a claim, their service has always been excellent."
- Aaron R., Rumson & Highland Beach, FL
What Happens When You Request a Quote?
We receive your form submission.
We search multiple insurance carriers for the best options for you.
We return the best three options for you.
You choose the best policy!