E & K Insurance Group: Community Associations Program
Insurance tailored for the needs of thriving condominium and homeowner association communities.
Condominium and homeowner associations are the basis of many wonderful communities — each creating a unique environment for their members. Likewise, each community has unique insurance and risk management needs. By combining the product offerings of the world’s premier insurance carriers, the E & K Insurance Group fashions a custom insurance program that addresses the distinct needs of your community or those that you manage.
Is your community association adequately protected?
Is your professional, property manager covered?
Is insurance in place to protect former board members?
Is your potential pollution liability insured?
Is coverage in place for capital & reserve funds adequate to withstand the scrutiny of mortgage lenders?
Is coverage subject to onerous wind & hurricane deductibles that can result in assessments for which most homeowners lack coverage?
Insurance for the wide range of risks faced by community associations, including:
- Coastal Exposures with sensible deductibles
- Deductible Waivers
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost for buildings
- Blanket Limits across all buildings
- Special Causes of Loss on buildings, contents, loss of income & extra expense
- “All-In” Coverage insuring Unit Owner fixtures & improvements where required (removes gaps between individual unit owner policies and condo master policy)
- Maintenance Fees & Assessments
- Back-Up of Sewer, Sumps & Drains
- Flood & Earthquake
- Pre-Mitigation of Loss Expenses
- Ordinance or Law, Demolition & Increased Cost of Construction
- Docks, Piers, Wharves, Bulkheads & Retaining Walls
- Outdoor Property – Including Trees & Landscaping
- Outdoor Signs
- Boiler & Machinery
- Off Premises Power Failure
- Property Manager Expense
- Robust Liability Limits
- Directors & Officers Liability – including protection for committee members, volunteers & former directors
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Cyber Liability & Data Compromise (Release of Unit Owners’ Personal Identifiable Information)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Garage & Parking Area Legal Liability (Comprehensive & Collision Coverage)
- Property manager included as an insured
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Workers Compensation on an “if any” basis to cover occasional workers.
What Others Are Saying.
“Navigating insurance renewals and managing claims can be daunting for anyone, but our business has been consistently supported and assisted through each process seamlessly. The E & K Insurance Group is there for their clients at every step of the way and has never failed to exceed our expectations. When it comes to insuring our own clients, we look no further than the excellent team at E & K!”
– E & C Management, Long Branch, NJ
I have worked with E & K Insurance Group for several years and am very pleased with the level of service and knowledge of the insurance industry. I am confident in the advice I receive from their office and would highly recommend them.
– Sage 1 LLC Property Management, Allenhurst, NJ
What Happens When You Request a Quote?
We receive your form submission.
We search multiple insurance carriers for the best options for you.
We return the best three options for you.
You choose the best policy!